Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS: GO) will develop the group based activity gameplay that it spearheaded when it was propelled 14 years prior.
CS: GO includes new maps, characters, and weapons and conveys refreshed adaptations of the exemplary CS content (de_dust, and so forth.). What’s more, CS: GO will present new gameplay modes, matchmaking, pioneer sheets, and the sky is the limit from there.
“Counter-Strike overwhelmed the gaming business when the improbable MOD turned into the most played online PC activity diversion on the planet very quickly after its discharge in August 1999,” said Doug Lombardi at Valve. “For as far back as 12 years, it has kept on being a standout amongst the most-played amusements on the planet, feature focused gaming competitions and offering more than 25 million units worldwide over the establishment. CS: GO guarantees to develop CS’ grant winning gameplay and convey it to gamers on the PC and also the cutting edge comforts and the Mac.” If
Features Of Counter Strike Global Offensive
- 100% clean tear from Steam amusement content
- Include work in auto updater
- Working amusement stock and things
- Working server program with Internet, Favorite and LAN tabs
- Working disconnected mode with bots
- Playable on Internet and LAN
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP SP3-
- Best form of no steam ever.
- OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP.
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with
- support for Pixel Shader 3.0.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
Can’t Run this Game ? you need a low graphic version go for Counter Strike 1.6.
Pros Counter Strike Global Offensive:
- Stays true to the franchise
- New game modes
- Updated UI
- Inclusion of new weapons
- Improved maps and designs
- Improved graphics
- Dedicated community that almost ensures a constant flow of matches
Cons Counter Strike Global Offensive:
- Does not fully support console controls
- Lack of tutorials for new players